* Restricted to club members who have paid their 2021 membership fee
* Sessions must be pre-booked, and are initially limited to one hour
* Maximum of eight people per session
* Available Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays (4pm-8pm) and Saturdays (12pm-4pm)
* Cricket activities for small groups of juniors available Tuesdays & Thursdays, 90-minute slots starting 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm. Please pre-book with Howie
* Hand sanitising and social distancing to be observed
* Please watch this short video before attending: https://www.facebook.com/gallowaycricketclub/videos/320907745582333
Please contact Howie via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07950 545993 for more details and to book.
Outdoor training at the ground is normally scheduled from May until the end of September, weather permitting:
Women's training every Wednesday evening (6-8pm)
Men's training every Friday evening (6-8pm)
See above for special arrangements during Covid-19 restrictions.